Monday 11 July 2016

Day 52, July 10. Essential shopping on today's to do list

From: Ulvön
To: Granön
Distance: 48 km
Total distance: 1938,5 km
Wind: S-SW 3-8 m/s
Weather: Sunny and finally warmer winds, 22 C
Had a sleep in this morning after last nights late arrival at Ulvön, paddled over to Ulvö hamn and had breakfast at a cafe 👍.
Needed to wait for the little shop to open at noon to be able to by this:
I can't believe I left for Norrland without bringing mosquito repellent 😱! It was on my gear list but somehow I missed it.
Some of the nice spots passed during today:



Then continued on to Trysunda and had a look around and also took the opportunity to use the extremely well equipped kitchen that belonged to the guest harbour to fix lunch/dinner.
When I finished my meal it was late afternoon and I had hardly paddled anything today, it was time to get going. Got in the kayak and left Trysunda behind in perfect tail wind. Got to Skagsudde in no time at all and that was the very abrupt end of Höga Kusten. After rounding that head there were nothing left of the steep cliffs and mountains inland, everything is now rather flat. Well it is a heck of a lot easier to find got spots to camp so nothing bad that also brings something good with it 😃.
Today's route:


No comments:

Post a Comment